Nucaps attended a webinar organised by Ainia Centro Tecnológico
Yesterday, we attended the webinar organised by Ainia Centro Tecnológico about the challenges of microencapsulation in the future and its applications on Chemistry, Pharma or Cosmetics.
- Sensitive actives: encapsulating natural extracts instead of chemicals, microorganisms for agriculture as biocontrol agents and probiotic microorganisms for food.
- Avoiding non-biodegradable polymers
What are the Solutions?
- New technologies of microencapsulation: new technologies as electrostatic spray drying.
- New equipment: multiprocessing, double encapsulation…
- New wall materials: natural materials, biodegradable or biobased polymers, additives for wall materials.